Our performance improvement cycle training packages are designed to get you ready for your personal cycling challenges. Kudos Cycling offers training packages for individuals or groups wanting to get an edge on their cycling performance. Working with Swiss ex-professional cycling coach Guillaume Bourgeois and the team, we will help you achieve this.
- World class riding in the beautiful Valais region of the Swiss Alps. This area has hosted Tour de France and Tour de Suisse stages on numerous occasions. Come and check it out for yourself!
- Tailored training rides, with specific training objectives to meet your rider development needs. These routes are designed by local professional rider Steve Morabito, are guided, GPS supported and service supported allowing you to concentrate on your training.
- Within each day’s riding you’ll have the opportunity to develop the techniques that are elementary to professional riding and vital to maximizing your performance - from pacing both on climbs and on the flat to echelon riding and effective cornering.
- Working in partnership with Swiss ex-professional cyclist Guillaume Bourgeois from Velo-Perfection who will offer a supported service throughout your stay. This includes full-team training briefings each morning before your ride, in-the-field coaching support and feedback, as well as one-to-one consultancy sessions as you require them during your stay.
- Stylish and bike friendly accommodation in Martigny. Price based on double occupancy, should you wish for a single occupancy room please contact us and we would be happy to arrange (a price increase will apply).
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
- Group Transfers round trip from Geneva Airport - suggested flight times will be provided upon booking.
- Kudos Cycling welcome pack, including branded Katusha cycling jersey.
- Professional mechanic supported bike building and bike packing session at either end of your stay.
3 day Performance Improvement Package
Book your trip
Please complete the booking form below and we'll be in touch via email to discuss your package further.