Our women's only cycling packages are perfect if you want to improve your cycling technique, knowledge or fitness.
Perfect for women cycling clubs or groups of female friends wanting an active week away with some of the added luxuries in life after a long day in the saddle. Our packages are tailor made to a suitable level for the group and will incorporate a combination of different ride types allowing you to take in the scenery while also pushing your cycling to the next level.
So, go grab a group of your girlfriends and get riding in the Swiss Alps.
- World class riding in the beautiful Valais region of the Swiss Alps on quiet, bike friendly alpine roads.
- Tailored training rides, with specific training objectives to meet your rider development needs. These routes are designed by local professional rider Steve Morabito and are guided, GPS supported and service supported – so you can concentrate on your training and the scenery!
- This includes full-team training briefings each morning before your ride, in-the-field coaching support and feedback, as well as one-to-one consultancy sessions as you require them during your stay.
- Within each day’s riding you’ll have the opportunity to develop the techniques that are elementary to riding and vital to maximizing your performance - from pacing on climbs and the flat to echelon riding and effective cornering.
- Fully supported vehicle back up for spare clothing, nutrition and peace of mind.
- Luxurious bike friendly accommodation with spa facilities and massages available* in the new 4* Hotel des Bains de Saillon. The hotel offers a unique thermal experience in the heart of the Valais, surrounded by vineyards, orchards and stunning mountain views.
- Group Transfers round trip from Geneva Airport - suggested flight times will be provided upon booking.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
- Kudos Cycling welcome pack, including branded Katusha cycling jersey.
* massages available for an additional charge